[Bf-committers] Built-In Crowd Simulation

Janne Karhu jhkarh at utu.fi
Tue Jun 16 03:31:57 CEST 2009

For quite a while I've been developing a better boids system for particles:

For some very basic info on the new system check:
http://jahkaparticles.blogspot.com/2009/05/boids-v2-introduction.html
http://jahkaparticles.blogspot.com/2009/05/boids-v2-in-air-and-on-land.html

I have lot's of more features allready coded (like primitive battle
between boids), but no time currently to make preview vids :)

This system will most likely be worked into a very capable boid/crowd
simulation tool when the movie project Durian kicks off.

janne