[Bf-committers] Official announcement on Siggraph?

Amos Manneschmidt amoose136 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:11:21 CEST 2009

 *If* the contents of the beginning of this this
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauryHKIL_U>(I have not verified
its contents but I don't see why the author would lie)
are true, it means if blender reaches 3.0 it is either perfect or its
development has been discontinued. That said, I believe Ton was talking
about Siggraph 2.5 specs and release dates, not release numbers.