[Bf-committers] Official announcement on Siggraph?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 30 14:01:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

The quick reactions in IRC told me that the statement could be
elaborated better, to explain that the '2.5 series' is a process in
which we validate & improve.

So, we can flatten down expactations, and say:

"The first official release to validate the 2.5x series is expected to
be available in
october 2009."

-Ton-