[Bf-committers] Accessing GHOST_System from GHOST_Window

Mitchell Stokes mitchell at daboys4u.com
Wed Jul 15 12:31:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've been working on adding anti-aliasing support (multisampling) into
the Blender Game Engine. To do this has required me to mess with Ghost
as I needed to setup the context properly. The tricky part is I need
to create a window, query it for necessary info, and then destroy and
recreate the window with the proper settings. More info on this can be
found here: http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=46
. My problem right now is that I can not find away to access the
current system from a window, like some sort of getActiveSystem()
function or window->m_system. Is there away for a GHOST_Window to call
on the GHOST_System? Also, who can I talk to about Ghost, and in
particular, Win32 Ghost?

Thank you!
Mitchell Stokes ("Moguri")