[Bf-committers] Anaglyphs on a splitted viewport?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 22:21:23 CET 2009

Hi!,

Testing the gameengine using YoFrankie I notice that when I use both
players on a level and I define the anaglyph view on game framing
settings, it just works on one viewport, and the other only shows one of
the filter colors (some levels shows green, other red). Then I tried to
repeat the situation on a new empty scene, and its the same... Could
that be a bug, or I need to do something else?

I'm using SVN version of blender (r18529) on Linux.

Thanks in advance,
Natanael.