[Bf-committers] jpeg2000 read/write support.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:10:12 CET 2009

Hi,
I used to use jpg2000 to work with aero-photos in AutoCAD.
IIRC Jpeg2000 has support for world coordinates and a kind of embed
multimap (I forgot the right name, maybe multisampling).

Are you planning to support this as well? (maybe some interface to
assign a relation between Blender coordinates and the photo
coordinates).

Cheers,
Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com