[Bf-committers] BGE: Can we have a centralized call KX_KetsjiEngine::OnResize() (please :)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:07:39 CET 2009

Hi.

A lot of times I see the need of checking for viewport size changes
during BGE code.
For example in RAS_2DFilterManager.cpp and in the *wip* Fisheye code.
But I'm pretty sure it happens in all functions that rely on the size
of the viewport for render purposes.

I know that checking viewport size changes and getting power-of-2
texture sizes related to that are fast.
However I think it would be better (easier to code/maintain) if we
could centralize it all in a KX_KetsjiEngine::OnResize() (or any other
name).

Does anyone agree/have a problem with that? There is any reason
(historical, maybe?) to not have it?
Do we already have something like that (i couldn't find it)?

Cheers,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com