[Bf-committers] BGE: Can we have a centralized call KX_KetsjiEngine::OnResize() (please :)

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Wed Feb 4 09:25:54 CET 2009

Hi Dalai,

I don't think there is anything like this, seems fine to add it. This
kind of code change is OK to do as part of the fisheye patch really,
it's often better to improve the code than just copy hacks from other
places.. and probably at this point you know more about this particular
part of the game engine code than anyone else reading this list :).

Brecht.