[Bf-committers] New force type patch: Spring (Farsthary)

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Tue Dec 15 16:55:55 CET 2009

Hi :)

> This sounds really great. Could you give and example of how it might
> be used for objects and what that might look like? I had the same
> thoughts about it as a force.
> Thanks!

 In my site I have uploaded some examples with fluids that adds elastic
behavior for them.
  http://farsthary.wordpress.com

 with sigle objects set to spring force you get that object extending
springs to every afected particle, and with particles set to affect
themselves with spring forces you get the typical N-body elastic
behavior.

 This fill the gap between particles and softbody, allowing a wide range
of interesting effects.