[Bf-committers] 2.49 bug status report

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 21 18:15:35 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I went over all bug tracker reports, and could luckily close a whole
lot support issues, opengl failures, or inactive reports where no
further evidence got provided.

Some occasional reports were moved to the 'todo' as well, especially
related to where Blender is just failing "by implementation" without
outlook on fixes. (Sorry Dalai! :)

So, the good news is that the total went from 170+ back to 62 now...
but with also 51 open issues in the GE tracker. Hopefully the GE team
can find some energy to go over this the next week. Also users are
welcome to help, 3 out of 4 reports are support issues anyway, so
reviewing reports is always useful.

GE tracker link:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=306&group_id=9&func=browse

For the main tracker the stats are:

18 reports: Sequencer/Audio/FFmpg, 13 assigned to Peter already
12 reports: Render and modifiers, assigned to Brecht
11 reports: Python or Paint, assigned to Campbell

Can above people check this week on these? Most obviously the issues in
sequencer (ffmpg) are probably too much for Peter to handle anyway, I'm
pretty sure he'd like to find co-maintainers for this part... anyone
who feels welcome is invited. :)

Thanks,

-Ton-