[Bf-committers] Meeting notes: 2.48 plans

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 14:27:43 CEST 2008

in my experience, afaik, no. You're right, it should, but in updating the bpyarmature module and running tests with my baking script, I was bit by this many times (until it was beaten into my head). It also seems to "compile" randomly, which simply means I do not understand the algorithm it uses, or it works like a jar file in the respect that you have to trigger it to update.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA