[Bf-committers] Meeting notes: 2.48 plans

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Fri Sep 26 17:01:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 12:03 +0200, Benoit Bolsee wrote:
> The following file for example doesn't work well in the blenderplayer:
> http://home.scarlet.be/~tsi46445/blender/FPS2.zip
> I'm compiling under Windows. I tested two compiling systems: cmake and
> MSVC projects, they both give the same result.
> It seems that the texture are not rendered and lighting is also wrong.
> I have an ATI RADEON 9200 card, driver version 8.252.0.0 3/05/2006
> All the blend files works fine in blender (except that I don't have
> GLSL
> of course).

I can confirm missing textures in the game player, and I committed fix
for that, loading tiff images did not work in the player (not a new bug
though).

Further, light is different from the viewport but the same running the
game in blender or the player for me, and also the same as older blender
versions.

Brecht.