[Bf-committers] The G Variable and ActiveX

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Fri Oct 31 03:59:10 CET 2008

Howdy all,

	AFAIK the scene and other important structures in BGE are handled by
the Global G variable.

	Being that true, I believe it's going to be impossible to write a DLL
ActiveX controll that actually works with multiple plugin instances.

	Is it right? If so, what would be the best thing: replace the global
variable by something else or write the ActiveX plugin using a "forked"
process. Notice this second approach seems to be a lot slower from what
I've been reading - even though most documents I've found are pre
multicore desktops age.

Regards,

--

Marcelo C. de Freitas