[Bf-committers] Question about protocol.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 19:56:14 CEST 2008

Sorry for the possible off topic intrusion here but I figured asking the
devs directly is probably the best way to get the answer to this question.
My question is this.  I have been discussing in the funboards the
possibility of changing some UI defaults in the default file that ships with
Blender.  The discussion is on going but the positive responses so far have
made me decide it might be time to bring it up to you the devs.  However,
I'm not sure what forum is the right place to do it.  It's obviously not a
bug.  This forum is for devs who are actively commiting to the code base.
 But, talking about it just in the funboards seems devoid of any
input/feedback from devs.  Is there some other forum where "actual requests"
are submitted?

Thanks much,

phong.