[Bf-committers] MSVC linking broken on debug builds with scons -->khughes

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Sat May 17 01:35:13 CEST 2008

Hi, Ken
Me apologizes, since I don't know .. (sigh!)
I am using  a private  user-config.py  for most of my windows debug
builds because i'd like to have a individual control on warnigs there.
That is ->  be more knit picking with my own code than i would be with
the code of others. :)
.. however i try to keep as close as possible to the SVN defaults (i
wrote some nice little batches to help me on that task).
So, i guess my private user-config.py files are guilty for not linking
nicely .. I will have a look at them.
BM