[Bf-committers] Where to discuss (possible) security issues?

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Mon May 5 01:32:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering whether there's a private list/alias where one can discuss
possible security issues, or whether that list would be appropriate.

BTW, while running an analyzer on the sources, I noticed that one:
| strncat(name, s_elem->name, FILE_MAXFILE);
in source/blender/src/sequence.c:1708

while all other strncat calls are using FILE_MAXFILE-1. Since the patch
is trivial (and the problem found automatically with that flawfinder
tool), I think it's safe to assume there's no real vuln. disclosure
here.

Mraw,
KiBi.