[Bf-committers] Glow Node

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 03:08:33 CET 2008

Maybe I'm just used to assigning a material (Iin other packages I use) to
some geometry and using a "glow" option to make the selected faces or
objects glow a certain percentage amount and then the composite
automatically occurs at render time.It's good for sci fi scenes that need a
rocket engine glow or other glowing things especially if you want glowing
colors.The node would do all of that for you (in theory as of now) or make
it simpler in the node editor.