[Bf-committers] About 2.46 RC

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:41:09 CET 2008

If anyones interested in tested, I tried to see how much faster
display lists are then using immediate more.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8711&group_id=9&atid=127

My tests showed it to be only 20% faster, but update speed isnt
consistent, (remaking the display lists initially has a bit of a speed
hit)

- JK, Id be interested if this makes much difference for you.