[Bf-committers] Irix help please!

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Tue Mar 18 06:19:59 CET 2008

Hey all,

I have been very busy as of late and I am no longer able to devote the
time that it takes to compile Blender for IRIX as a single person
doing it. I would be sad to drop it all together, but in order to
continue I need some help. I am happy to host the system and provide
support (and I can still be the main "point" person), but I no longer
can go through fixing and reporting bugs in order to get the IRIX
version of Blender up.

Please let me know if you are willing - I know this IRIX community
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Charles