[Bf-committers] Python new_particle_system API patch

Cedric PAILLE cedricpaille at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:37:18 CET 2008

I can write the epydocs if needed.

All the functions have been tested, and I haven't found any bug, but I didn't
test in all situations, so it can remain some.

My goal when writing this script was to get the particles locations, rotations
and scale, and it works great for my use, but I can write other functions to
mimic the old getParticlesLoc(), etc., just tell me.

Blender has no access to particles via Python,right now, so this module can be
integrated until we have a better on.

I also added 2 functions to the Object module to get the track and up vector
(useful for exporters).

Hope I'm clear ! My english is really poor, sorry.

Cheers.