[Bf-committers] Python new_particle_system API patch

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:34:52 CET 2008

Cedric,

I forwarded your previous patch (via email) to Pidhash, who I've asked
if he could look into getting us a particle API that can be used for
2.46 (something that can be essentially backwards compatible with the
2.45 API - the intent is to support renderer and exporter authors who
apparently are making some usage of the current API).  Pidhash can you
offer any comments?  I think stivs was interested in possibly helping
also.

LetterRip