[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 plans

Ben Batt benbatt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:40:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,
Firstly, my apologies for being on such a long hiatus - it turns out a
full-time job takes up a lot of time! I'm going to do my best to make
time for some Blender work from now on. I'm actually not sure, am I
still the modifier stack maintainer?

Anyway, I had a look at the following:

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Michael Fox <mfoxdogg at gmail.com> wrote:
> there are 3 patches of mine i would like to have reviewed
>
> Vertex Groups in the Mirror modifier
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8613&group_id=9&atid=127
> (use the second last patch as the last has a bug but wasn't a bug its
> just my test file)

This looks good, and very useful.
I'm happy to do some minor cleanup and commit it if there are no objections.

> falloff in the wave modifier
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8882&group_id=9&atid=127

I will have a look at this tomorrow night.

If there is other stuff in the tracker that I should look at, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Ben