[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 plans

Michael Fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:44:02 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 00:29 -0800, Tom M wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as discussed at todays meeting, we will be doing a 2.47 release for Siggraph.
>
> This release will only be a merge of current patches and features + bug fixes.
>
> If you have a patch in the tracker please make sure it applies to
> current svn and if it doesn't please update your patch so it does.
>
> If you have a feature that is done, but not in the tracker, please
> have it in the tracker by the end of the week.
>
> You have till Sunday, but sooner is better than later.
>
> LetterRip

there are 3 patches of mine i would like to have reviewed

Vertex Groups in the Mirror modifier
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8613&group_id=9&atid=127
(use the second last patch as the last has a bug but wasn't a bug its
just my test file)

a Paths option for where to put pointcache files
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8221&group_id=9&atid=127

falloff in the wave modifier
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8882&group_id=9&atid=127

all have been tested against current svn and have been updated as needed

many thanks
--
Michael Fox <mfoxdogg at gmail.com>