[Bf-committers] 2.46a TODO

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Jun 3 23:09:54 CEST 2008

  I don't believe i have the rights to edit the Wiki, so i'll just mention
it here and hope someone else can edit it.

It is already noted that the Space Navigators rY (I believe) axis is
flipped.

While discussing Space Navigators with 3Dconnexion, trying to find
sponsors for the BWC.  It was bought to my attention that there is a list
of changes for 2.46 beyond just the rY axis flip that would allow
3Dconnexion to certify Blender as a software compatible with the
SpaceNavigator.

For a complete list I can try to get more information from 3Dconnexion
sent to this mailing-list.
* When transforming an object, rotation is very very slow.
* When switching between flythrough mode to normal mode some of the
controls stop responding until Blender is re-opened.

I'll ask 3Dconnexion to forward the information to the mailing list so
that it can be included in a 2.46a build.

Doug Ollivier