[Bf-committers] Bugfixing Help

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:40:56 CET 2008

Greetings,

>From the meeting notes, I noticed that Ton and the others aren't going
to be helpig with the Tech Preview release. So I'm not sure who to
send this letter to. I really would like to start helping with
Blender's development, but I need a contact person. I know C/C++,
Python and OpenGL like the back of my hand, and have a good handle of
the blender source, so that's not an issue, but I need to know where
to start. Of course I don't have SVN access, so I'd either need that,
or need a place to send patches too, as well as I need someone to
assign me a few tasks to look at.

So can anyone give me a hand here, or am I just going to need to wait?

Thanks, and my apologies if this is the wrong mailing list for this.

Timothy Baldridge