[Bf-committers] point cache

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 07:56:23 CET 2008

I don't believe the current depsgraph will necessarily work very well
here.  For one thing, it's not designed for persistent data (at least as
far as I can tell), and is also run on user transforms (if a user moves
an animated object but ultimately decides not to insert a new keyframe,
then they'd be no point resetting the caches.  on the other hand, if the
object isn't animated then of course they should be cleared).

Joe