[Bf-committers] Compile on OXS Leopard 10.5.4 / py2.5

Dustin Martin dustin at 54.org
Wed Aug 6 01:24:09 CEST 2008

Hey there,

I've had good luck so far with CMake (GUI Version) and the built in
Python 2.5 so far.  But yeah I've noticed that for some reason the
linker arguments get duplicated under cmake as well so you will have
two of everything.  I imagine I'll run into why eventually but I'm
still new to this method of building under OSX.

- Dustin
- MrRage