[Bf-committers] Compile on OXS Leopard 10.5.4 / py2.5

Jasper Mine jaspermine at ptd.net
Fri Aug 8 19:04:34 CEST 2008

Hi

When compiling on osx 10.5 leopard and using "make" you need to do 3
things.

1.  After downloading the source and libs you need to make a symlink
to the downloaded lib version with your current darwin version.

2.  Edit the file nan_definitions and under the Darwin entries change
the version number from python 2.3 to 2.5 whenever mentioned.

3.  Edit the file nan_link and under the Darwin entries add in "ld
flags" --undefined -dynamic_lookup.

Or something like this, not infront of the machine at the moment.

Once make is complete do a "make release" it says fail but it does
actually work. Find the binary in /obj. I think :)

Jasper