[Bf-committers] Blender Web Plugin

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Tue Aug 5 19:20:56 CEST 2008

Howdy,

    I (and the company where I'm working) have great interest in having
the Web plugin maintained once again. We are willing to give our efforts
in this task and, as I have heard some people (companies) are interested
on this as well and by following an advice received in #blendercoders I
decided to write an email.

    I'd like to start up a committee for developing this plugin. This
will be entirely written following the blender development team
guidelines and will follow the same license as the main code.

    Is there any requirement for this? Is anyone interested on
participating on this?

    With best regards,

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas
Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento de Softwares

Ydea Desenvolvimento de Software LTDA.
Av. Adolfo Pinheiro, 2338 - Alto da Boa Vista
CEP.:04734-004 - São Paulo - SP
Tel.: 55-11-5523-0333
Cel.: 55-11-8685-1429