[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12059] trunk/blender/source/blender/src/ editview.c: * Tiny tweak to 'set border render (shift B)'.

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Sep 17 15:12:57 CEST 2007

On 17/09/2007, at 10:31 PM, Martin Poirier wrote:

> In keeping with Blender hotkey tradition, I'd suggest
> Alt-B to disable border rendering too.

So would I, but it's already taken by the cut-out view clipping
thingy. Personally I never use it, and even if I did, I wouldn't use
it much in camera view, but there it is...

And yes we do have too few hotkeys left. Personally I think that not
every obscure feature needs a hotkey by default, that there should be
some left for future generations of neato tools. Of course this is
easier to do when you have customisable hotkeys, so you can add your
own hotkeys to things that don't come with them by default... *sigh*

On 17/09/2007, at 10:46 PM, Michael Fox wrote:
> i would just have shift-b again to disable to keep consistancy and
> speed

Not really, I think having it turn itself off would be quite annoying
- it's quite often that I keep changing the border render after
render to examine different things without having to wait for the
full frame.

matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net