[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12678] branches/imgbrowser-elubie/source/ blender: Doing some more buttons stuff again - intermediate commit working on texture panels

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Nov 26 17:00:18 CET 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Matt Ebb wrote:

> Doing some more buttons stuff again - intermediate commit working on texture panels

> +			X1CLM1, yco-=BUTH, BUTW1, BUTH, NULL, 1, 0, 0, 0, "");

Hi,

just a suggestion: After I've again spent about one hour on actual coding,
and then three hours on tweaking coordinates of buttons, wouldn't it be time
- BEFORE the next UI reshuffle - to finally end this crazyness and finally
do a *real* UI makeover and implement an automatic layout engine like HTML
has?

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]   http://www.instinctive.de

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive