[Bf-committers] OSA slider for new release ??

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:06:06 CEST 2007

There was a hack a month ago that edited the buttns.c file I think to
create a slider AND different lower buttons for osa. Like OSA 2 for
example. Can someone add or at least look into it for the new release?
OSA 2 is fast enough to render and give just a bit less jaggies but
faster than 5

It is very helpful for quick test renders especially for testing AO
and grainy textures instead of pixeled noise.

And best of all it was all through the buttons.c file I think.