[Bf-committers] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Fri Mar 23 11:25:37 CET 2007

Alexander Ewering kirjoitti:
> http://pub.instinctive.de/layercolors.diff
> (I didn't submit it to the patch tracker because it's already full of
> great
> stuff that gets ignored...)

I don't think that is quite fair to say. Yes, there was and still is a
huge backlog there, but recently Ton went over it for at least a full
day, count going from 120 to 70 or so iirc. I think it is still good to
use that mechanism but just more of us need to go over it .. there was
also talk of a patch day coming again.

> http://pub.instinctive.de/layercolors.png

nice that you found a simple incremental thing to go forward with there,
is interesting to see how it goes :)

> | alexander ewering              instinctive mediaworks

~Toni