[Bf-committers] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 23 15:06:25 CET 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 10:51:58AM +0100, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> (I didn't submit it to the patch tracker because it's already full of great
> stuff that gets ignored...)

A genius idea!  This greatly increases the chances of your patch getting
ignored or lost.  Plus it has the advantage that the more technical
members of the user community will never find it.  Not to mention that
later you can whine about your efforts being ignored.  Definitely
an optimum strategy!

As part of last Sunday's meeting we went over a huge group of patches.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net