[Bf-committers] MSVC Compilation Issues with BPY_python

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Wed Mar 14 19:12:44 CET 2007

Hi Scott,

sorry, I forgot to mail this to the list, I had to compile MSVC 7.1 Python 2.5
debug libraries myself, those in CVS are for MSVC 8 (Visual Studio 2005).
I have put them in the Patch Tracker, where everybody can get them for now.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6226&group_id=9&atid=127

thanks,
Andrea