[Bf-committers] MSVC Compilation Issues with BPY_python

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Thu Mar 15 14:27:24 CET 2007

The reason for this is because the python25.dll is linking to a
c-runtime only used by vc8, therefore the app fails to initalize (the
dynamic load library is calling out so something that it cant find so it
returns an error).  I have no idea how python builds it's windows
libraries to get around this problem.