[Bf-committers] Sound System cleanup, using SDL

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sat Mar 10 15:00:45 CET 2007

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Csaba Hruska wrote:

> Hi!
> Is the Project Openings list up to date?
> Especially the Sound System cleanup task.
> I am famailiar with SDL and I want to the cleanup work.

Cleaning up the coorperation between the sound systems is something that I
should have done long ago, so, yes, everyone would probably be happy if you
did :)

Apart from that, though, the project openings list is so outdated that it
should probably be deleted and started from scratch (last time I looked
anyway)