[Bf-committers] fastshade, curve objects and texture space

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Mar 8 20:45:01 CET 2007

Hi,

It's something in between a feature request and a bug report, and it's
probably very easy to do for Ton, so I thought I would ask here.

Curve objects do not take into account their texture space in shaded view.

To reproduce:

Add->Curve->Bezier Circle, Add material, Add texture (refresh a few times to
avoid the update bugs ;-), select texture type "Blend". The preview is
roughly accurate.
Now, move texture space. Notice how nothing changes in the preview.

Convert to mesh. Move texture space. Preview changes as expected.

My life would get a lot easier if this worked, and if it's easy to tweak,
maybe someone can take a look. Thanks.