[Bf-committers] Fwd: Urgent - Cineon problem in blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 8 16:06:02 CET 2007

Hi all,

The Umes are highly appreciated special effect artists and animators. :)
See below the error in our cineon import. Quick summary:

- example image reads shifted horizontal... as if it skips pixels?
- in cinepaint it reads OK. Save over with Cinepaint (as cineon) reads
OK in Blender
- in Blender we use cinepaint code even...

Joe (he added this), would you have time? I am not available now, back
tomorrow!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message: