[Bf-committers] Preliminary Design (render api)

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:45:52 CEST 2007

Hi,
 I think that making some kind of an abstract API will be a good
thing, check out a very good API at
http://www.ta-lib.org/d_api/d_api.html#Output%20Size (section 3.3) and
the header at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ta-lib/ta-lib/c/include/ta_abstract.h?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
(doesn't work right now).

This way additional objects in the future will enter the same format
as previous objects, this can be good if you want to show all of the
objects using some UI, filter them "on name bases" and so on.

On the other hand, there is the object hierarchy right now within
blender, so this may be enough,

Shaul