[Bf-committers] CMAKE - 2 bugs on win32

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:27:41 CEST 2007

After the release happened, Chris added Python 2.5 building for CMake to the
SVN: http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/2007-May/009960.html.

There are still a few odd CMake issues (the debug one Steve mentions and
some ffmpeg dlls trying to be added to the release folder when they don't
exist:

in IF(WITH_FFMPEG)
      COMMAND copy /Y \"${WIN_LIBDIR}\\ffmpeg\\lib\\libdts.dll\"
\"$\(TargetDir\)\\\"
 though
      COMMAND copy /Y \"${WIN_LIBDIR}\\ffmpeg\\lib\\xvidcore.dll\"
\"$\(TargetDir\)\\\")

But Cmake can still get a good build out with Python 2.5 :)

sfogoros wrote:
> Oh, I guess I should have said this is from the 2.44 release tree. It's
> not configured for python25 as far as I know.
>
> Steve

True :) The Windows release binaries are built with SCons, I don't know
how much cmake is in use on Windows. At least it hasn't been kept
up-to-date with the current progress. I just meant to say that, while
you are at making changes to your own system, make sure you build
against 2.5, since that's what the official release does as well.

/Nathan