[Bf-committers] MSVC 7.1, compilation problem with readfile.c

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sat Jun 2 15:31:44 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Chris Burt wrote:

> The other problem I have here is that there is no text to go along
> with this particular email. I just woke up, and on Saturday morning
> the last thing I want to see is something with no friendly, "Hi guys
> I've recently started having compile problems after updating on
> Tuesday..."

You have to be a little bit more understanding -- Jean-Michel probably is a
similarly "gloomy" person like me and also has had 12 constructions taking
place next to his home in the past 5 years ;-)

Apart from that, I don't think a seperate list for compile errors - which
are (at least in this case) clearly a problem caused by urrmmm, development
- is needed. I remember your attempt to start #blendercompilers on IRC
though, and it was always terribly frequented ;)

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive