[Bf-committers] Pipeline Changes Proposal

Aaron Moore two.a.ron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:20:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've proposed changes to the render pipeline. If you wish to comment,
please do so soon, as I need to have this implemented by Wednesday. I
will start coding it tomorrow, but I will continue to incorporate any
important suggestions that people might have.

The diagrams, brief explanation of them:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Render_API#Pipeline_Changes

and the render database (for blender internal only). These must be
separated. Pipeline.c will be reserved for code that ALL renderers
use. A new file will be created for the blender internal specific code
in Pipeline.c, this will also be the only place where the blender
internal database will be accessible.

Comments are welcome.

mosani