[Bf-committers] Unified dynamics baking

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:34:23 CEST 2007

> I've collected the main ideas (by me and Genscher) of a unified dynamics
> baking system to a wiki page. I'd like to get some comments and ideas on
> "what's still missing", "why do things that or this way" and everything
> you can think of.

I might have missed it, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, command
line access to baking would be my request.  I don't know to what
extent the various simulations can be parallelized, but even if they
aren't parallel, I'd still like to stick them on a remote cluster node
and let them do their thing.

Tony