[Bf-committers] Compiling NDOF plugin on VC2005ce

sfogoros sfogoros at att.net
Sat Jul 14 02:52:24 CEST 2007

Ettore,

I patched GHOST_SystemWin32.cpp file. ndof branch compiles without error.

When I try to execute blender.exe, I get a black screen, no response. I
tried with both plugin binaries. The dos window shows:

Compiled with Python version 2.5.
Checking for installed Python... No installed Python found.
Only built-in modules are available.  Some scripts may not run.
Continuing happily.
ndof manager
1 client
3Dconnexion main COM instance: 0ABB3F80
3Dconnexion COM device interface: 0ABB3F80

I'm running on windows 2003 server. If I remove spaceplug.plug from the
blender.exe directory, blender starts up and runs normally (spacenav is
inop of course).

I tried on an XP Pro Tablet and got an invalid memory reference. On both
machines, the cpu goes to 100% until I force terminate blender.

Thanks for any help,

SteveF