[Bf-committers] Compiling NDOF plugin on VC2005ce

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Sat Jul 14 03:23:06 CEST 2007

Hi Steve,

First of all, I am not sure if I said it, but the plugin at
 http://cubelogic.org/blender/win-no-scaling.plug
Is completely untested. I built it remotely but I didn't have the chance to
verify it. It should work since I only removed the scaling as you requested.

You can try an older build of the plugin (I think it has some scaling
though):
http://cubelogic.org/blender/builds/2007-06-22/win/spaceplug.plug

Other than that,  I am not sure what's going on. The plugin is obviously
found and its code executed.
Could it be the error about Python?

Ettore