[Bf-committers] NDOF

sfogoros sfogoros at att.net
Thu Aug 16 13:42:18 CEST 2007

Hi Carsten,

Mine is swapped too. We had a short time to prepare for siggraph and get
all platforms working. Some inconsistencies remain at the moment.

I don't understand what you mean by Roll/Nick. The Nick part throws me
off. And, my guess is that when you say very small amounts of transform,
I perceive how difficult it can be to move the view when the axes are
swapped. When the axes are oriented correctly, fly mode allows very nice
  transforms.

In view dependent mode, do you mean object mode where the SN controls
the selected object and the object moves on the same axis as the SN
(independent of the view direction)?

SteveF