[Bf-committers] [ndof] where would we find the blender's 3dcnx plugin for window?

sfogoros sfogoros at att.net
Sun Aug 5 17:54:52 CEST 2007

jms, I also am not able to run the ndof branch with the downloaded
plugin binary. I get a different error than you listed; illegal memory
reference. I'm waiting until after siggraph to follow up with Ettore.

The plugin is compiled with vcpro (Visual Studio 2005 Professional) and
may depend on something that is installed with it. I've been using vcce
(Visual Studio 2005 Community Edition) and can't compile the plugin
without errors. vcce is known to be missing some functionality (stl is
incomplete).

Be patient. We will get everything sorted out soon.

SteveF