[Bf-committers] [ndof] where would we find the blender's 3dcnx plugin for window?

jmsoler at free.fr jmsoler at free.fr
Sun Aug 5 17:40:50 CEST 2007

Selon Jean-Luc Peurière <jlp at nerim.net>:

> Le 5 août 07 à 13:59, jmsoler at free.fr a écrit :
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I did a win32 compilation of the ndof's branche with msvc 8 and scons.
> > But it seems that the spacenavigator does not work (but it does its
> > job
> > correctly with sketchup).
> >
> > I supppose that I missed something. To install the plugin, for
> > instance.
> >
> > So : HELP !!!
> >
> > Please, tell me what I have to do to continue the tests.
> >

> http://cubelogic.org/blender/builds/2007-08-01/

Thanks.

This plugin does not seem to work on my win xp pro sp2
system.  Tested with my compilation (08/05), with the
blenderbuild one and cubelogic.org/blender/builds/ too .
I get always this in the dos console :

Compiled with Python version 2.5.
Checking for installed Python... got it!
ndof manager
1 client
3Dconnexion main COM instance: 00000000
3Dconnexion device initialization NOTsuccessful

jms