[Bf-committers] CTRL-X functionality

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Wed Apr 25 10:57:24 CEST 2007

Joe Eagar wrote:
> Hi.  After reading more discussion of CTRL-X, I've decided that I'm
> going to fix it.
>
> The best method, imho would be to have CTRL-X popup a menu with 2
> entries: "Close Current File (without saving)" and "Close Current File
> (save first)".  The menu would be titled "Create New File?".
and where is "save file as" i'm assuming cancel is not needed because
you just click out of the box.

or does the save file button simply take you to the save dialogue,
rather than saves over the current name?

1) Don't save
2) Save (if first time save. i.e. no existing file then it would act as
save as)
3) Save as

Alltaken